POLICIES, TERMS, & CONDITIONS
Hollywood Hotel does NOT add resort fees to your room account upon check in. Hollywood Hotel includes the following hotel amenities in most of our Room Rate plans at no additional cost: Cooked to order hot buffet breakfast, In-room high-speed wireless Internet, in-room local and toll-free calls, fitness center access, concierge services, and airline boarding pass printing.
Proud partners of...
- Guestbook the world’s first cash back hotel loyalty program that rewards members for booking direct. The Guestbook is simple. Book your room directly with a member hotel through their site or through TheGuestbook.com. Earn 5% cash back through PayPal, gift cards, charitable donation, or 10% cash back towards future travel.
- LaaSie bringing you instant rewards you actually want. No more waiting to accumulate points - just book on one of our hotel partner's websites and get real rewards you can use right away such as; exclusive retail discounts, free flight credits, free dining credits and ride sharing credits.
Reservations made on a 3rd Party Online Travel Agent (OTA) website or with a Travel Agent
- Reservations and bookings made on a 3rd party (OTA) website or with your travel agent are subject to the terms and conditions of the 3rd party (OTA) website or your travel agent, which may be different than reservations made directly with the hotel or from this hotel website.
- Reservations and bookings made on a 3rd party (OTA) website or with your travel agent can only be canceled or changed on the 3rd party (OTA) website or with your travel agent, which made your original reservation or booking.
- Sorry, we are contractually restricted from canceling or changing reservations and bookings made with a 3rd party (OTA) website or with your travel agent.
- Hollywood Hotel and hotel staff are also contractually restricted from waiving, refunding or issuing credits/points for any penalties, service charges, fees or any other charges you may have incurred with a 3rd party (OTA) website or with your travel agent.
- Purchasing Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Booking directly with Hotels is always highly recommended.
Please take notice of our incidental charges below.
- Hot breakfast buffet served daily from 6:30pm–10:30am
- Additional person in room: $50 + 15.5% tax
- Rollaway bed/mobile sleeper: $50 + 15.5% tax
- Late check-out fee/half day rate (11am–5pm): $89 + 15.5% tax
- Early check-in fee (10am–3pm): $89 + 15.5% tax
- Crib: Free
- Daily parking fee: $27 + 10% tax
- Daily pet fee: $50 + 15.5% tax
- Special room number/location block daily fee: $50 + 15.5% tax
- Telephone access charge per outside call: $1 + tax
- Pay-per-view movie charge: $18.99+ + tax
- Package/envelope handling: $5 + tax
TAG Approved LGBTQ+ Welcoming Policies
In order to participate in the TAG-Approved® accommodations program, Hollywood Hotel follows six
LGBTQ+ welcoming policy qualifications.
- Non-discrimination Policy
Hollywood Hotel has adopted a non-discrimination policy that includes sexual orientation and gender identity and follows local, state and federal laws regarding sexual orientation and gender identity non-discrimination protection laws.
- Equal Administration of Personnel Benefits
Hollywood Hotel treats opposite-sex couples and same-sex couples equally.Hollywood Hotel recognizes marriage equality in the USA and has helped equalize personnel benefits for all couples, including Domestic Partner benefits.
- Diversity/Sensitivity Training
Hollywood Hotel provides LGBTQ+ specific diversity training for its employees.
- TAG Approved as a “Watchdog”
Hollywood Hotel management acknowledges that both their customers and employees may become “watchdogs” of their LGBTQ+ related business practices.
Hollywood Hotel encourages both hotel employees and customers to contact TAG Approved to report if Hollywood Hotel does not follow required policies.When TAG Approved follows up on complaints, Hollywood Hotel will adequately address and resolve the issues presented.
If TAG Approved determines the complaint is not being adequately addressed, or Hollywood Hotel does not meet TAG Approved Best Practices qualifications,Hollywood Hotel acknowledges the Hotel will be terminated as a TAG Approved member and the Hollywood Hotel agrees to immediately cease using TAG Approved identification on promotional materials.
- Community Support Policy
Hollywood Hotel supports its local communities through cash, gift certificates and in-kind contributions through its local non-profit partner, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation, which includes organizations that support the LGBTQ+, HIV and women’s communities.
- Significant Harm Policy
TAG Approved recognizes that no hotel or hotel brand can police every owner, investor, manager, and employee.Unfortunately, situations can occur where a hotel meets the above qualifications, but an individual connected to the hotel does significant harm to LGBTQ+ equality.
TAG Approved reserves the right to terminate membership should these situations occur and if the hotel does not adequately address the concern